Our team at the Robinson Grand takes great pride in our wonderful facility! While the safety and comfort of our guests have always been one of our top priorities, we are adding additional measures to ensure the health and safety of both you and our team while you’re with us:
• Limited occupancy following the latest state and county guidelines
• Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the facility
• Clear and concise displays along with added team member support to help you safely navigate around the facility - so be on the lookout!
• Our entire team will be wearing face coverings and we have plenty if you forget yours - just ask one of our team members or volunteers.
• Controlled access to our concessions and facilities, and plenty of staff on hand to assist you
• Glass guards at our Box Office and Concessions locations
• Card readers at our Concessions registers for nearly touch-less transactions (this equipment is sanitized regularly)
• Thorough cleaning and sanitizing before, during, and after our events (this, of course, is no different from before)
• Additional cleaning and sanitizing of key contact areas such as armrests, handrails, and doors
• Upon our renovations, nearly all of our restroom facilities are touch-less.
Here’s how you can help out even more:
• Maintain social-distancing of 6 feet
• Wear face coverings throughout the facility
• Stay alert for added displays and helpful team members that may be giving you added guidance throughout the facility
• Wash hands regularly via our hand washing stations, and during all restroom visits (we know you always were)
• Have your tickets out & ready upon entering for no-contact ticket scanning