This week's snapshot is one of the earliest known exterior photographs of the Robinson Grand. The photo is not dated, but is thought to be taken just after the theater went under major renovations in 1927. Many elements of the front exterior are still in-tact and can be seen today.
Throughout this time the theater was branded as the "Keith Grand", and played host to traveling Vaudevillian performers. During that same year, it became the 13th theater in the United States that could show movies with sound or "Talkies", as they were once referred to. This technical leap was achieved through Claude Robinson's close relationship with Albert Warner of Warner Brothers Studios.